Friday, 9 March 2012

A New Book

I ordered Lynette Anderson's new book 'Country Cottage Quilting' from Sandy @ Cookies and Cream. I was very excited when it arrived a couple of days ago :)


I wasn't disappointed it is full of wonderful projects...lots of little ones great for gifts. Plus some lovely quilts. Lots of stitching and applique which I just love.

This is the first project in the book 'Hollyhock Cottage Bag'. There is also a lovely needle case and scissor keeper to match. Just perfect for a stitching friend.


As you can see I have already made a start. Finish the last stitching for the Cinderberry Stitches sets I am working on last night...so just had to start one.

I am off this afternoon with Linda to do our second class for the Mystery Quilt. Looking forward to a fun afternoon of sewing.

Have a great day.
Hugs Tanya xxx

5 comments:

Tarnyia said...

Your new book looks lovely xxx

Fiona said...

Ooooh what fun... Lynettes designs are awesome... I'm looking forward to seeing what you make...
Hugz

Charlie and Wendy said...

Your new book looks wonderful, I look forward to seeing what you make from it.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

That is so lovely! :)
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

Melody said...

It does look like a lovely book